Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ONE TWITTERS LETTER


Speak now or forever hold your peace in pieces.

I'm really confused.
I don't know what to do.
I don't wanna do anything lately except hang out with my friends.

But who am I to say whether or not they're friends?

I never know who does or does not like me because people are so fake. Why should I bother trying to find out if they're not willing to put in the effort of being a friend?

I mean, most of the people who follow me on twitter aren't friends. I wouldn't even consider most of my friends on Facebook friends of mine, tbh.

I just like attention I guess. I like having people pay attention to me.

Which is why I think I might delete my twitter. >.< class="apple-converted-space">


i don't know. I just want people to act like friends rather than use a networking site to say it.

And the thing that kills me about my twitter is the fact that I follow people I consider friends, but they don't follow me back. It makes me feel like someone who just latches on the groups of actual friends and tries to impress them.


I always feel like this. I hate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails