Friday, December 25, 2009

New Year Targets -2010

We're coming up on a new year, do you believe it? I remember thinking in March, "Wow we just had Christmas." And July soon followed, and then boom it was fall and the holidays approaching. So given that I realized that time is really flying by I started to ponder on just what did I do this year? That made me realize I learned a lot so here are some of what I learned:
1. Some people really do change, it just takes time, not forcing it, being kind, and praying about it (surrender always works.)
2. I should NEVER drink water out of plastic bottles because they bleed cancer causing chemicals, I can make filtered water really cheaply at home using aPUR water pitcher.
3. It's not a hassle to bring my stainless steel water bottle with me when I go out.
4. My ability to defend against oxidative stress (free radicals) is high, I got it that way with diet not supplements.
5. I CAN raise my glutathione levels with sub-lingual glutathione.
6. I'm less lonely without my toxic friends/relationships.
7. Sadly no matter how much I've suffered in my life some people will still resent me when good things happen to me.
8. It feels really good to give to others and to be kind.
9. The best diet for health (and weight loss, and illness recovery) is the alkaline diet.
10. I can cut my own hair and have it look really nice.
11. Supporting others is the best way to help them get through tough times and get out of depression.
12. It's really not rocket science to make great foods in a dehydrator.
13. No matter how difficult or impossible something seems I can always figure it out (speed learning software, filing a patent or trademark, building a shopping cart, figuring out how to use Photoshop, making online videos).
14. I can read a lot of books just by reading an hour before bed (and I sleep better too!)
15. Homemade almond butter is a lot better than peanut butter, and it's healthier.
16. The best approach in business is to be polite, not react, and interact like human to human (in emails/on the phone etc.).
17. Never get mad, be kind, it gets better results even if it takes a while.
18. Both Sears and Walmart have credit cards where I can buy large items (fridge/flat screen TV) and pay off in a year without any interest, who knew? I didn't!
19. Doing giveaways for other people's blogs and sites doesn't necessarily bring me more business. Word of mouth from satisfied customers works much better.
20. Taking probiotics at night makes my GI tract feel much happier.
21. Quinoa for breakfast is much better than oatmeal, and better for me.
22. If I don't want my friend's husband (who I don't like) or her sister (who I don't know) to know things about me then I shouldn't tell my friend those things. Even saying, "Don't tell anyone," it doesn't work.
23. As to #22, in the long run it pays to keep things to myself.
24. I should always trust my gut instinct. When in doubt don't do it, say it, go there, or commit to something.
25. Tithing doesn't make me poorer, it seems to make my income more secure.
26. Since it really grates on my nerves to hear everyone's opinion on everything all the time, it's best to keep my opinions to myself.
27. Most people who say, "I'm a political junkie," mean that talk radio is telling them what to think, it doesn't mean that they're reading and figuring out what they think themselves.
28. One of the reasons I've had severe eye pain for years is because I have binocular dysfunction.
29. Taking my car to the car wash is better for the environment then washing it at home (that water goes into lakes, streams, and the ocean.)
30. The obesity rate is not the only thing that is rising, poor grammar is a close second as evidenced by the rampant use of double negatives and the omission of vitals parts of sentences like prepositions i.e., "graduated high school." It's graduated FROM high school!
31. I love going to the movies by myself and I prefer clothes shopping alone (easier to focus).
32. Never rip out an email, never send an email that can be forwarded and make me look bad, never talk about anyone or anything in an email that I wouldn't want the entire world to know about, don't use my own name in a forum unless I don't care that the entire world knows what I'm saying.

33. Someone else's definition of being committed to something isn't always the same as mine.
34. Organic apples are so much better than non-organic, they are completely worth the money.
35. I'm going to have a grandchild next year!
36. People that disagree with everything I say really have something wrong with their brains (area called cingulate). The brain is plastic and can heal at any age, so they CAN improve their brain health but trying to tell this to a know it all is really not productive.
37. Giving myself a raise, or raising my prices doesn't mean less business.
38. An external drive is essential.
39. When I feel paralyzed the most productive thing I can do is go walk at the lake.
40. Less is more in an email, very few people read a long email.
41. Staying true to myself isn't difficult, and it always makes things turn out better.
42. Being bitter or negative is a total waste of time and life.
43. Irrigating my sinuses regularly is worth the time it takes.
44. When I have a goal or aspiration one way to make it happen is to talk about it to everyone possible.
45. Vinegar and water is the best thing to wash floors.
46. Life isn't over until I'm dead, hanging out with people who've given up isn't productive or fun.
47. I can get my business off the ground, while staying in the black in a recession.
48. Working on my books once a week isn't as painful as waiting till the end of the month.
49. I don't need people to understand me or get what I'm going through because God knows that better than anyone ever will (He cares too, and very few people are going to make that kind of investment).
50. There are too many people who believe you can't recover from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I want to continue working on changing that mindset. You can recover people, I did!

Thanks. http://healthosity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails